You may purchase our most popular products from this web site using our electronic store or you may call us at 800-618-8028 to place a phone order. You will be talking to the owners of the company, not some off-shore phone person. Many of our customers need something a bit special or prefer personal assistance. We will help you get a solution to your needs.
We accept American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Checks, and even Cash. All orders must be paid for in full, including Freight Estimates, before delivery unless you have previously established with us alternate payment plans.
- If your purchase is less than 75 pounds it will most likely be shipped via UPS, FED-X, or other small package delivery service. We often have no control over which small-carrier a distributor may use. We can always charge shipping directly to your own small-package freight account.
- If your purchase is more than 75 pounds it will be shipped ground common carrier freight. The most cost effective is to a business loading dock; additional fees are imposed to ship to a residence or with lift-gate.
- For a Freight Estimate, the bill of materials (order) must be complete and we will need to know:
- The ship-to-address,
- Whether this is a business or residence,
- If a lift-gate or other special services are needed,
- and the full extent of the material order
- Once we get a Freight Estimate you will be notified for approval before we complete your order and queue it for production or delivery. If you do not approve the Freight Estimate, your order can be cancelled without further obligation on your part with all payments promptly refunded by us, as so applicable.
- We quote Freight Estimates and we reserve the right to bill/invoice Purchaser for any difference in actual shipping costs once they are known.
Contact us for more information regarding Delivery and Freight Charges.
Installation of any of our American Workspace products is relatively straightforward and requires basic mechanical and assembly skills. Installation is not included in the price of your products, however we can easily guide you through the installation process.
Since some of our products are very heavy you may need an assistant and possibly some material handling equipment to move the products about. Installation Notes and Guides are online for immediate download or call us if you have any questions.
You may call for installation help at 800-618-8028. If we are unavailable, leave a detailed message and we will call you back as soon as possible.
Our products are guaranteed by the manufacturers. Most are 1-year but Lista and Vidmar are both lifetime.
An American Workspace is generally made up of storage cabinets, workbenches, toolboxes, overhead cabinets, back splashes, counter tops, and other complimentary accessories all properly integrated into a professional solution.
Whether you need just a single cabinet to store parts or tools, a simple workbench, or are outfitting a new workshop, garage, business, or other personal Workspace we will help you at no charge to:
- Configure a single Workspace component or help you layout and design an entire workshop
- Determine your optimal Workspace layout, work flow, and overall configuration
- Provide you with layout drawings, bill of materials, and a detailed quotation
- Coordinate and track the delivery of your purchase directly to where it will be installed, even if special delivery services are needed.
- Guide you or your installer through the installation process with both written instructions, free phone assistance, and optional onsite support.
All we need to get started is an idea of your vision and an understanding of how you plan to use your American Workspace. We’ll take it from there.
For more information or for a free site analysis, Contact Us or Call 800-618-8028